- Zinc Phosphate Cement Zinc F+ is a zinc phosphate cement which has universal application for crowns and bridges and as a liner/core or base material. Zinc F+ offers an extremely accurate fit with very high mechanical strength. Neutralizes the harshness of phosphoric acid Cavity lining under all restorative materials. Apply directly to prepared dentinal tissue
- Seals dentinal tubules and minimizes post-operative sensitivity
- Low film thickness
- High Compressive strength
- Cavity lining under all restorative materials.
- Cementation of crowns & bridges, inlays and orthodontics brackets.
There are no reviews yet.