Low Viscosity, light and chemically cured, radiopaque, two component nano hybrid composite for the adhesive luting of composite and ceramic restorations.
- Fully compatible with acrylic and bis- acrylic temporary materials
- Dual curing light and self-curing (initial set time 2 minutes, final set tine 5 minutes)
- Low film thickness – Low solubility in oral fluids
- 2-stage polymerization allows a fast and easy clean up without compromising working time
- Permanent cementation of endodontics posts made of metal, reinforced composite
- Permanent cementation of implant retained crowns
- Permanent cementation of crown, bridges and splints