Fusion Bond DC is dual curing bonding agent for enamel and dentine, as well as to metal and ceramic suitable for use with dual-curing and self-curing composites. It is a two components system to be used with self curing and dual curing resin cements to bond all indirect restorations including metal, ceramic and composites crowns, inlays, onlays, veners and bridges retainers and bonding of endodontics posts.
* Direct , light cured/ self cured composite and compomer restorations.
* Bonding of Indirect restorations and light / self cure resin cemented veneers.
* Direct , light cured/ self cure composite restorations and core build-up
* Indirect restoration resin cemented inlays, Onlays, crowns and bridge retainers.
* Endodontic post cementation
There are no reviews yet.