A fluoride releasing glass ionomer restorative cement.(A2 SHADE)
Restoration of primary teeth
Core build – up
Restorations of Class III ,V and limited Class I cavities.
The standard powder to liquid ratio is 1:1
2.8/1.0 g.1 level scoop of powder to 2 drops of liquid.
- For accurate dispensing of powder, lightly tap the bottle against the hand. Do not shake or invert.
- Hold the liquid bottle vertically and squeeze gently.
- Close bottle immediately after use.
- Mixing Time 23°C – 30 second
- Working time B 23°C – 2 min
- Setting time B 23°C – 4 min
- Shelf life – 2 years